BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 22 January 2012

group feedback







This is the feedback given by the class during the presentation outlining the key ideas for my music video and digipak. Most was positive feedback, mainly saying that there were very clear ideas in terms of genre, audience and the conforming and subverting of the genre. One negative response given during feedback was regarding the font on the digipak and poster, the feedback suggested that I change it although it conformed to the stereotypical style of the hip hop/rap genre.  In response to this feedback I changed the font on my digipak and poster to a cleaner looking font but with still a nod to the conventions of the hip hop/ rap genre. Another area for improvement indicated by the feedback, was that there needed to be a clearer use of props, I will consider this at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment