BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 14 December 2011

editing overview

Key Problems I have encountered:

I have begun to edit the footage gained previously, I have encountered a number of issues; one being that the photos that are used for the multiple stop motions had to be changed, duration, speed and so on, this caused time issues, it took hours. Another issue was editing to the beat of the music which is difficult due to each clip having to be manipulated, again very time consuming. One of the shots I used was a cigarette burning itself out, taking about 10 minutes, I then sped this up. A problem occurred due to the clip being sped up to the point where the clip became corrupted. This resulted in the clip not being sped up enough to achieve the looked I wanted.        

                                                                                  
Certain photo's were blurred, this only became evident after the the footage was uploaded. This means that I will have to re shoot all the blurred footage to rectify the problem.
The footage of the cigarettes spelling out words from the lyrics had to be edited to the beat of the music and edited to coincide with the words in the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment