BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 14 December 2011

character issues and reasioning




These are two of the current actors that will be in the music video, the female is Rachel Watkeys-Dowie, shown in the top left and the lead male is Micheal Godfrey shown in the bottom left. Both are in the costumes that were selected for the music video, the dark tops and bottoms have connotations to the hip hop/ rap genre, but are also a good contrast to her skin tone. Rachel stepped in as a replacement for the person who was going to be the female role who due to family issues had to step down.






Another reason that these two have been selected for the music video is their availability; as I'm working on my own, availability is important. I have selected people that have ample free time to help and star in my music video. I am also using myself, bottom left, it means that one less actor has to be directed and be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment